Generator Feild Ferrite Segment Magnets Super Strong With High
Generator feild use qualified company Ferrite Segment Magnets with
- Shanghai CJ Magnet Industry Co.Ltd was established in 2002. There
are 2 factories which both belong to our own company. We
permanently devote ourselves to the production and application of
Sintered NdFeB and Ferrite Permanent magnet. The annual output of
Sintered NdFeB is 1500Ton, Ferrite is 6000Ton and AlNiCo is 600Ton.
- Our company desires to be the professional supplier of magnet,
magnetic appliances and magnetic solutions. Therefore, we always
pursue the high quality of our product. Since the establishment of
our company, we have obtained ISO9001,ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949
certificates. At the same time, we have got 8 patents.
PPAP Control Plan
Advanced product quality planning (APQP)
Failure mode effects analysis (FMEA)
Measurement systems analysis (MSA)
Statistical process control (SPC)
Design for six sigma (DFSS)
Design of experiments (DOE)
Details of Ferrite magnet
- Ferite, the sintered permanent magnet with a rather low price, is
one of the most popular magnets widely used in daily life. The main
materials of it are SrO and Fe2O3, and the raw materials are
sintered into Ferrite through the Ceramic sintering process. The
greatest advantage of Ferrite is the superior corrosion
resistance,so that there is no need for surface coating. And the
Ferrite can be shaped into disc, ring, cube, or other customized
shapes such as segments.
- We provide Ferrite with reliable performance and high quality for
all kinds of motors, household appliances and electroacoustic
products, etc, and we have won the praise from domestic and
- Cooperate with CAS Institute of Physics and China Jiliang
University ( Hereafter CJLU) .
- http://www.cas.cn/ http://www.cjlu.edu.cn
- An R&D team with 13 professional staff, 3 senior engineers, 5
- Found China Jiliang University Sheensen R&D center in our
plant, with advanced R&D equipment, such as Particle size
analysis , Angler deviation tester , ICP , Hast Tester etc from
Germany and Japan.