Sintered Samarium Cobalt Magnet Rare Earth Permanent 0.82 – 1.16 T
TOP quality rare earth permanent samarium cobalt sintered magnet
► Shanghai CJ Magnetic Industry aim to be the professional supplier
of magnetic material , magnetic applications and magnetic
solutions. We are innovating our products with high technology ,
gaining market with good quality , creating brand with excellent
► What the most important is that we continue to improve ourselves
tp meat clients’ requirement .
- Vision: to be the professional supplier of magnet, magnetic systems
- Mission: to be effiecient, to be energy-saving, to be
eco-friendly--for a better future;
- Management belief:We continuously improve technologies, products,
and customers experiences. We share all values with all of you.
- Conduct code:Take ownership / Satisfy customers / Challenge and
improve all we do / Trust Act as a team Be honest.
What is Smco magnet?
A samarium–cobalt (SmCo) magnet, a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. They were developed in the early 1970s by Albert Gale and Dilip
K. Das of Raytheon Corporation. They are generally ranked similarly in strength to neodymium magnets, but have higher temperature ratings and higher coercivity. They are brittle, and prone to cracking and chipping.
Samarium–cobalt magnets have maximum energy products (BHmax) that range from 16 megagauss-oersteds (MGOe) to 33 MGOe, that is approx. 128 kJ/m3 to 264 kJ/m3; their theoretical limit is 34 MGOe, about 272 kJ/m3. They are available in two "series", namely Series 1:5 and Series
Fender is using one of legendary designer Bill Lawrence's latest
designs named the Samarium Cobalt Noiseless series ofelectric
guitar pickups in Fender's Vintage Hot Rod '57 Stratocaster. The Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Pickups were used inAmerican Deluxe
Series Guitars and Basses from 2004 until Early 2010. In the mid 1980s some expensive headphones such as the Ross RE-278
utilised Samarium Cobalt "Super Magnet" transducers.
Other uses include:
- High-end electric motors used in the more competitive classes in
- Traveling-wave tube field magnets
- Applications that will require the system to function at cryogenic
temperatures or very hot temperatures (over 180 °C)
- Applications in which performance is required to be consistent with
- Benchtop NMR spectrometers
Compared with Neo
|Temperature coefficient of remanence (%/K)||−0.12||−0.03|
|Temperature coefficient of coercivity (%/K)||−0.55..–0.65||−0.15..–0.30|
|Curie temperature (°C)||320||800|
|CTE, magnetizing direction (1/K)||5.2×10−6||5.2×10−6|
|CTE, normal to magnetizing direction (1/K)||−0.8×10−6||11×10−6|
|Flexural strength (N/mm2)||250||150|
|Compressive strength (N/mm2)||1100||800|
|Tensile strength (N/mm2)||75||35|
|Vickers hardness (HV)||550–650||500–650|
|Electrical resistivity (Ω·cm)||(110–170)×10−6||86×10−|
- We own a series of advanced production and R&D facilities from
domestic and overseas, and we successively introduce the
first-class experts and professional technicista od permanent
magnet filed from our country.
- Based on our persistent technology innovation, we successfully
apply 13 national patents, 3 invention patents included.
- We stricrly carry out the Quality Management System:ISO9001:2008,
ISO/TS16949:2009, and ISO14001:2004.
- Our advanced production and testing equipment ensure our products
with high consistency and high stability.Most of our advanced
equipment are from Germany and Japan, such as ICP, HAST chamber,
Laser Particle Analyzer etc.